Are you a woman with natural dress style? If you are, we tell you how to dress!
Let’s go by parts. Today we will see if you identify with the natural style, its characteristics are:
- You are a person that generates confidence, optimism and joy.
- Your favorite colors are: blue, green, brown, yellow, beige, raw colors. All this range of colors that go towards nature.
- Your favorite fabrics are: denim and cotton shirts.
- Your hair style is loose and easy to comb, just like your makeup if you use it. You do not usually wear too much makeup, a natural finish is better for you.
- Your appearance before others is casual, natural and youthful.
- You like your clothes to be comfortable and practical. Although you occasionally walk in high heels, your sneakers are your best friends.
- If you identify with all these characteristics, you are definitely a natural style. Now that you know it, I can give you some tips so you can continue with the same style as always but improved.
Natural dress tops:
Natural dress, Natural girls love comfortable, wide and beautiful t-shirts. The key is not to use them without accessories. Add to your look a pretty necklace, earrings or bracelets. Never leave without makeup, at least mascara will be more than enough to give a twist to your look. Say no to oversized t-shirts, never uses something that is not your size.
Since it is such a prized item in your closet, what you should do is look for different jeans with some details. Find that they fit your curves. Flared trousers can be a good option if you’re short, take them almost to the floor just let a piece of your shoes peek out. With heels or tennis, look for this street style. You can use your favorite heels. A great way to look more fashionable than usual with a simple t-shirt and jeans is to add a coat, blazer or jacket with a little more design.
Loose or stuck, as you like. You can even combine them with t-shirts, they look juvenile. You can combine them with tennis, which is not a pity to go out into the street like that. Fashion has changed a lot in recent years and it is not uncommon to see these types of combinations that apart from comfortable look very nice. Do not use tennis so sporting; there are casual tennis shoes that are very good with all kinds of clothes. Above all, look for new combinations and experiment!
Natural dress, Of denim, of course, and they are trending all summer. Ahead! There are flowered, cotton, short, long, etc. You can combine them with tennis or low shoes, including some flats. Just look for natural dresses give you form, that is, to highlight your waist. Loose is fine, but you cannot use everything loose; you have to have proportion: If you wear loose up, use a garment a little more tightly down and vice versa. In this way, the fabric of your clothes will not eat you.
The classic natural dresses for her